Help us engage, inspire and enthuse the public with the wonders of STEM, as a Festival Marshall at Bath Taps into Science Festival.
As a Festival Marshall, you will be vital in the smooth running of the festival, requiring flexibility, a willingness to get ‘stuck in’ and bundles of enthusiasm!
What would you be doing?
The role will be really varied and you will be expected to be flexible, some examples of the sorts of things you will do are:
- marshalling the car park at the launch event and two Science Fairs,
- checking tickets and ensuring the smooth running of talks and lectures during the week,
- engaging and interacting with children and families at the Science Fairs,
- plus loads more behind the scenes activities.
Please note you must be 18 or over to apply.
What are the benefits to you?
- Looks great on your CV
- Boosts communication skills
- Event management experience
- Outreach experience
What are the benefits to others?
- Promote STEM in the local community
- Engage and inspire young children, students and adults with STEM
What is the commitment?
We are flexible, there are so many different events, you can do as much or as little as you like.
Where will you be working?
The events are based at various locations around Bath
Is there any training?
Training will be provided before the festival begins. Date TBC